This is eating disorders awareness week.
Learn more about eating disorders and the support available here.
South Yorkshire Eating Disorder Association gives information and advice, as well as running support services, for people with eating disorders and their ‘carers’. SYEDA can be found at Upperthorpe Healthy Living Centre. People who live with an eating disorder, or know someone else who does, can telephone 0114 272 8822 or email email@example.com.
NHS Choices links
- Treatment for eating disorders
- Health A-Z: eating disorders
- Health A-Z: Sophie’s story
- Video: hear Liselle’s story
- Video: anorexia real story
- Video: helping a friend